I’ve been swamped with the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Last minute decision to open a new studio for Bees’ Knees Dance.
- Mad hunt to find said studio.
- Renovations to open studio.
- Husband, Geoff, gets called in for last minute surgery part way during renovation process.
- Amazing friends step in to rescue renovation project.
- I finally realize I’m completely overwhelmed and put my other business, Health Nut Raw Foods, up for sale.
- Studio opens October 1st.
Additional craziness before, during and since but we have indeed opened and life is moving on.
I think that things might start to settle down in the next couple of weeks. Let’s hope so!